Electric fan wall heater. Direct fired air heaters
Electric Fan Wall Heater
- A fan is a powered device used to create flow within a gas, usually air.
- A heater is object that emits heat or causes another body to achieve a higher temperature. In a household or domestic setting, heaters are usually appliances whose purpose is to generate heating (i.e. warmth). Heaters exists for all states of matter, including solids, liquids and gases.
- A person or thing that heats, in particular a device for warming the air or water
- device that heats water or supplies warmth to a room
- fastball: (baseball) a pitch thrown with maximum velocity; "he swung late on the fastball"; "he showed batters nothing but smoke"
- A conductor used for indirect heating of the cathode of a thermionic tube
- A fastball
- A continuous vertical brick or stone structure that encloses or divides an area of land
- A side of a building or room, typically forming part of the building's structure
- Any high vertical surface or facade, esp. one that is imposing in scale
- an architectural partition with a height and length greater than its thickness; used to divide or enclose an area or to support another structure; "the south wall had a small window"; "the walls were covered with pictures"
- surround with a wall in order to fortify
- anything that suggests a wall in structure or function or effect; "a wall of water"; "a wall of smoke"; "a wall of prejudice"; "negotiations ran into a brick wall"
Versus the Electric Fan
Old Electric Fan
That's our almost 30-year-old electric fan. Lol, and it's working still oh-so fine.
lanair waste oil heater parts
electric water heater schematic
ati heat star 1500 infrared heater
lochinvar solar water heaters
caravan water heater
reznor waste oil heater